Thursday, October 3, 2013

If anyone knows anything about electric scooters can u HELP me?

best electric bikes in canada on world automobils: Electric sport bike
best electric bikes in canada image



JLLLLL


Hi, I'm from Canada, Alberta, Calgary and was wondering if there are any places that sell electric scooters near my area or ship to my area. What bikes are legal to ride on the sidewalks or streets of calgary? Is this a good model 600 Watt Comp Electric Scooter


Answer
You will find that in most places it is not legal to ride motorized vehicles on sidewalks. This would include an electric motorized vehicle.

The real question is weather it is enforced and how safe is it to do so? Is it being inconsiderate of pedestrians trying to use the sidewalk? Someday we may finally realize that there are lots of ways of traveling and not just walking or riding a car.

While there may not be so many places that you might get one from a shop nearby, you should easily be able to shop and get one on the web. This is a site below for an example.

What's it really like to live in Canada? Education, government, cost of living, etc.?




MindaLarie


I'm not looking for the "official" or "sanctioned" response, I'm looking for an answer from just regular folks. Is it better to live in the US versus Canada? Is it better to live in Canada versus the US? What's it like to pay for heat, gasoline, food, etc.?


Answer
I am an American living in Canada. There are pro's and con's to living in either country. Taxes are much higher in Canada, food is much higher, gas is much higher, going to the movies is more expensive well just about everything I can think of costs more here in Canada. That being said, Canada is much more environmentally progressive than the US, wages are typically higher in Canada, the health care is good in Canada, employee benefits are better for most jobs and crime is much lower in Canada. Canada is more geared to the outdoors and have more biking and walking trails than I have ever seen in the US. Yes, it is expensive to heat your home in the winter here but it is much cheaper to cool your home in the summer. Our home doesn't even have an AC unit as we would only need it 1 or 2 weeks per year. Our gas/electric bill is usually 300-325$ per month in the winter and it is about 60$ in the summer. Winter is harsh in some areas of Canada and can last for 6 months of the year.
I really don't prefer to live in one place over the other. I am here in Canada right now because my husband is working here. Day to day life is basically the same.
I can't really compare the school systems between Canada and the US because our son won't start school here until next fall. They do not have Pre-K here in Canada. I am interested to see what it is like here because I am a former school teacher from the US.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If anyone knows anything about electric scooters can u HELP me?
Rating: 83% based on 9498 ratings. 4 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming T0 My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment