Sunday, June 22, 2014

Maintaining a bike battery ?




varun





Answer
If you are talking motorcycle buy a battery tender brand smart charger, install the pig tail on the battery and plug it in.

Can I hook up a float charger to my motorcycle battery while it is still hooked up in the bike?

Q. My instructions say to remove battery from vehicle in order to charge. This is what I'm currently doing, but Id like to be able to just leave the battery in the bike and charge it that way. Is this safe? Thanks for the input.


Answer
I use a small trickle/maintenance charger on my motorcycle battery while the bike is in storage for the winter. I've never had any problems with this, and going on 5 years with the current battery.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Maintaining a bike battery ?
Rating: 83% based on 9498 ratings. 4 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming T0 My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment