Tuesday, June 24, 2014

where can i Get a Power-fullish Motor?




Portuguese


Iv Got A Schwinn Stingray And Im Looking For a Website That Sells Electric motor (Or Petrol Ones That I Dont Need A License For If There Are), That Will Go On My Bike And Bring Me Up To A Fast-ish Speed, Can Anyone Link Me A Website i Live In The Uk?

Cheers
Shut The Fuck Up You Wasteman.
Also Anyone Have any Ideas where I Can Get It Painted Or Powercoated?
Shut The Fuck Up You Wasteman.
Also Anyone Have any Ideas where I Can Get It Painted Or Powercoated?



Answer
go to sears/get grass cutter engine/mount engine on front fork/hinge it /get large brass cylinder for drive shaft/start engine and when you are moving let hinge down and brass shaft contacts top of tire and its own weight will drive you along/did this 50 years ago/worked then

How old do you have to be to take scooter lessons?

Q. I am 14 and was wondering if I am able to take scooter lessons to get my licence when I'm 16? Simple answer with good information will be best answer :-) thank you.


Answer
At 14 you can legally ride a 200W electic scooter ( with pedals) or an electric bike on the road, you do not need a license or mot or insurance ( though advisable) they do not need DVLA reg and you can legally ride them on cycle routes
Top speed is limited to 12 mph. But this is faster than the cars driving through central london
http://morakot.b2bage.com/product-bicycle/778344/200-250-500w-48v20ah-electric-scooter-motorbike-with-pedals-ls1-3.html

it has to be the 200W to be legal for a 14 year old in UK




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i Get a Power-fullish Motor?
Rating: 83% based on 9498 ratings. 4 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming T0 My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment