Monday, June 23, 2014

when do the 2013 dirt bikes come out?




Linda


im looking to get a new 250 dirt bike and i want to know when the 2013s come out. I am looking at honda, kawasaki, suzuki, ktm, yamaha...all the major brands.


Answer
All the bikes come out the same time, around the end of 2012. All the bikes are very similar, you're going to have to ride each of the bikes to find your preference.

KTM is way too much money, currency between Austria and the US isn't good. Yamaha is too advanced, their 2013 models are going to look like a futuristic robot, and it might even have electric start, which adds around 20 lbs.

Kawasaki is great as the 2012 model almost dominates the other bikes. I prefer the Suzuki, but it's all rider preference. Suzuki isn't over designed, it's the best bike in my opinion. Next years bikes could go from $8,000, but the KTMs... (Keep Throwing Money). Could go up to $10,000.

What should I add to my electric scooter?




Nathan


In November of 2012, I became the proud owner of a currie tech ezip 4.5 electric scooter. I haven't crashed it once! But I am in the time were I think mini motorcycles are neat, but I'm going to stick to my electric scooter/bike. It's a motorcycle to me because it has a seat. But is there any way to make it cooler? Should I get a full head helmet like guys on crotch rockets do? Are there any accessories I should add to it to make it look nicer? All it has is a mini license plate with my name (thank you grandma) lol, a light, and a red light in the back I added. But anything fun and cool I could add is what I'm looking for thanks!


Answer
Get an interesting special horn for it. Maybe a musical horn, or one with an old fashioned oogah sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: when do the 2013 dirt bikes come out?
Rating: 83% based on 9498 ratings. 4 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming T0 My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment