Thursday, January 16, 2014

Can 13 year old drive electric bikes or scooters?

10 best electric bikes on ... electric bicycles from Electric Bikes Oz, the L8 is a versatile bike
10 best electric bikes image



Caroline


I really want a electric bike for my 13th but my mom says I could kill myself on one! I would ride on side walks and "easy" roads just to school and my friends house (I live across the street from my school). I know the limit is 20 mph for driving one, and my max would be 15 and more like 10 on sidewalks that aren't busy. Is it legal to ride one in South Carolina at my age? Should I forget about it?
I REALLLLLLY WANT ONE!



Answer
Yes if it's electric and uses the sidewalk anything that requires gas and the roadway traffic you need a driving license!

Can I use motorcycle batteries with electric bicycle?




Valerka


Just want to save money on gas by going to work and back home (almost 40 miles per day) I don't mind putting a few batteries onto the electric bike (to meet the voltage). Do you think that is possible?


Answer
You will have to do a little research yourself, but a quick look it seems that a electric hub on a regular bicycle, capable of 15-20 mph, capable of 10 miles, would take a pair of 10AH 12V SLA batteries. For your capacity you will be looking at a pair of automobile batteries.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can 13 year old drive electric bikes or scooters?
Rating: 83% based on 9498 ratings. 4 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming T0 My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment